"Compelling entertainment experiences are about stepping into and experiencing new worlds."
Tickets are now on sale for CBeebies’ first ever interactive pop-up experience, CBeebies Rainbow Adventure. Produced by Step Inside Productions under license by BBC Studios,* CBeebies Rainbow Adventure launches during the Easter school holidays and will tour multiple locations across the UK, launching at Ealing Common in April.
CBeebies Rainbow Adventure is a fun-packed experience full of colour, shape and sound where little ones can sing, dance, discover and play. In hosted groups of up to 37, visitors are taken on a 50-minute journey through a bespoke CBeebies garden and five themed, interactive rooms based on well-loved CBeebies favourites to find the rainbow’s missing colours.
CBeebies shows featured are:
· Hey Duggee - Clubhouse Garden
· Something Special – Band Room
· Sarah & Duck - Rain Garden and Moon Garden
· Go Jetters - Silent Disco
· Andy’s Dinosaur Adventures - Drawing Cave
The wonderfully immersive rooms contain flowers that make sounds, rocks which change colour, light-up walls, over-sized fruits, air-filled hedges and clouds giving visitors a unique sensory experience.
Launching during the Easter school holidays at Ealing Common in West London on Thursday 9 April, CBeebies Rainbow Adventure is a uniquely designed, brightly coloured inflatable structure that will tour the UK from April, starting with the following locations:
· Launch: Ealing Common, London – Thursday 9 April 2020 - Sunday 19 April 2020
· Brent Cross, London - Friday 24 April to Sunday 31 May 2020
· Hull, Victoria Square - Friday 5 June to Sunday 14 June 2020
· Ipswich, Suffolk Food Hall - Friday 19 June to Sunday 12 July 2020
· Richmond, Deer Park, London - Friday 17 July to Sunday 9 August 2020
· York, Clifford’s Tower - Friday 11 September to Sunday 4 October 2020
Further UK locations will be announced in due course.
CBeebies Rainbow Adventure has been designed, built and will be operated by Step Inside Productions (stepinsideproductions.com)*.
Founder, Dan Marks, said: “Compelling entertainment experiences are about stepping into and experiencing new worlds. Step Inside Productions is delighted to be partnering with BBC Studios to create CBeebies Rainbow Adventure and we look forward to bringing the channel and its programming to life in a new and compelling way and taking it to young fans across the UK."
Mat Way – Global Director, Live Entertainment, at BBC Studios, added: “We are thrilled to be working with Step Inside Productions on the first ever CBeebies interactive pop-up experience. CBeebies Rainbow Adventure is an innovative, inspiring and fun way of bringing CBeebies branded activities to the UK regions.”
· Tickets are available online (www.cbeebiesrainbowadventure.com) from today. Standard tickets are £12.50 per person. Children under 18 months are free of charge. Group and School bookings welcome. Discounts available for 4 or more people.
· Walk-up tickets are available subject to availability, at an additional £1.00 per ticket. These can only be purchased on the same day you are attending the event.
· No unaccompanied Children or Adults will be admitted.
· CBeebies Rainbow Adventure is a mobile pop-up attraction and new locations will be announced in due course, for details on opening hours and facilities by location, please visit www.cbeebiesrainbowadventure.com
Photo credit ©2020 CBeebies Rainbow Adventure is produced by Step Inside Productions under licence from BBC Studios.
Caption: CBeebies Rainbow Adventure is a brand-new touring pop-up experience for children featuring interactive rooms based on well-loved CBeebies shows.