Cassell Moore’s employment team is hosting a free seminar aimed at keeping employers up to date on recent changes to employment law.
The breakfast briefing will take place from 8.30am - 10.30am on Thursday 15th May at the firm's head office located at the Edward Pavilion, Albert Dock, Liverpool.
The event will feature guidance from Cassell Moore's Head of Employment, Liz Cotton and guest speaker Heather Platt, qualified mediator and employment barrister.
Topics to be covered include: an update on recent / forthcoming developments in employment law and mediation in the workplace – when to use and when to refuse.
To reserve your free place please contact Julie Foster on 0151 375 9972 or email Julie Foster
8.30am – 9.00am – Registration and light refreshments
9.00am – ‘Update on Recent / Upcoming Developments’ by Liz Cotton
- Changes brought about by the Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act 2013
- Update on TUPE and Whistleblowing – New Legislation and Case Law
- Collective Consultation
- General Overview of other key changes
9.45am – ‘Mediation – When to Use and When to Refuse’ by Heather Platt
- Considering mediation as a tool for dispute resolution in the workplace
- How to get the most out of mediation – useful tips
- The judiciary’s approach to mediation
10.30am – Coffee