Property crowdfunding enables people, potentially, to make significantly higher returns than ISAs, pensions or savings account.
However, it is a relatively new concept that most people are not familiar with. There are significant risks involved and you must understand what those risks are and how they should be mitigated before investing.
There are now a multitude of crowdfunding platforms in the UK, presenting a confusing array of choices for investors. If you would like to find your way through the jungle and ensure you are well informed so you can invest wisely, this seminar is for you.
Frazer Fearnhead is the founder and CEO of The House Crowd. The House Crowd is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the longest established property crowdfunding platform in the UK.
Frazer is also the author of the forthcoming book, ‘The Alternative Investment Guide - How To Make Property Part Of Your Investment Portfolio Via The New Crowdfunding Platforms’.
As an expert in this field, Frazer invites you to come and join him for this educational seminar where you will discover how you can use property crowdfunding platforms successfully to build your wealth quickly and easily.
The 1 hour seminar will cover:
- Why property should and can be part of everyone’s investment portfolio
- How to set your own investment criteria
- The importance of diversification
- How you can start building your wealth quickly with just a few hundred pounds
- Why passive property investment makes better sense for most people
- A clear explanation of how the different types of property crowdfunding works
- What the risks are and how they are mitigated
- How the process works
- How to decide whether property crowdfunding is right for you
- How to choose a suitable platform or platforms to invest in
Please click the following link for more information and contact details https://thehousecrowd.com/contents/seminar?inf_contact_key=524eaeb8cb18befd998941ce714771e1caec4241aa44005d642638be67a4b6f0