"Naturally we are delighted to have been selected by a firm of Origens status and look forward to adding value with our many years of experience in the expatriate market place."
Paul Beard, ABG Founder and Executive Chairman
Alexander Beard Group, the Cheshire based international financial advisers, has been appointed by Origen Financial Services as Origen’s chosen partner to provide offshore pension and financial planning advice to expatriate pension scheme members and pensioners. Advice will be provided through ABG’s offices in Europe, South Africa, Australia and the United States.
Mark Pearson, Director, Business Development at Origen comment:
“With an increasingly complex legislative environment and a rising understanding of the pension options available, scheme members based overseas need to receive advice from someone we trust and who are able to serve them in their country of choice. We are pleased to have concluded due diligence and entered into an introducer agreement with the Alexander Beard Group and will now be adding this service to our proposition.”
Alexander Beard Group Founder and Executive Chairman Paul Beard comments:
“Naturally we are delighted to have been selected by a firm of Origen’s status and look forward to adding value with our many years of experience in the expatriate market place. With the changes that have taken place and, we believe, are about to take place in the Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme market place, it is important that expat’s with UK defined benefits and defined contribution group scheme entitlements get the best possible advice about the future management of their pension funds.
Through our network of internationally regulated offices, Origen recognised Alexander Beard’s expertise and experience in this area and felt we were best placed to provide the advice and service they sought. We look forward to working with Mark and his team.”
About Origen Financial Services
- Origen Financial Services is one of the UK’s leading financial advisers, serving private and corporate clients face to face and over the telephone. Origen has over 150 employees, who are located in regional offices across the UK. Our Head Office and administration centre is located in Farnborough, Hampshire.
- Around 260,000 individuals, 200 small and medium sized businesses and many of the UK’s largest organisations retain us as their adviser.
- Origen is wholly owned by Aegon UK plc, which is in turn wholly owned by the Dutch insurance company Aegon N.V. Origen operates independently from its parent and we are committed to being a whole of market advice led business which focuses on adding value to our clients treating customers fairly and providing excellent service.
About Alexander Beard Group
- Founded in 1987 by its current Executive Chairman, Paul Beard, as an IFA business focused solely on the music and entertainment world
- Expanded over the years into 3 divisions: UK Wealth Management, Expat and Emigration services and International Employee |Benefit
- The group is UK headquartered in Cheshire with 2 other offices in Leeds and London and 5 overseas offices in Den Bosch, Lyon, Johannesburg, Perth and San Francisco